My Mom and I are going on vacation, so I thought I'd share some of my To Do list with you.
1. Decide what knitting projects are going on vacation. Do you think that a shawl, Mason-Dixon nightie and 2 pair of socks are enough?
2. Confirm reservations
3. Decide what back-up projects are going on vacation (in case the above list isn't enough).
4. Call airlines, see what knitting needles are allowed on planes.
5. Go to store to get more knitting needles and t-pins.
6. Get toothpaste.
7. Decide what clothes to pack.
8. Find suitcase; discover there are space bags stored in suitcase.
9. Remember that space bags are really good when packing yarn to go and for souvenir yarn.
10. Decide, regretfully, that the Hitchhiker wheel, even though it does fit in the suitcase, will have to stay home.
11. Pack drop spindle (just in case some souvenir fiber appears).
12. Figure out just what is actually going to fit in suitcase.
13. Remember to leave enough room for souvenirs (space bags can only do so much).
14. Discard the clothes that there isn't enough room for. After all, there are laundry facilities in Canada.