Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Another Tuesday

I'm telling y'all, Tuesdays are days that are just meant to be difficult. Again, today was no exception, but there were some good bits.

I went off to my seasonal job, got to the designated neighborhood and started estimating. After about 1/2 dozen or so, I noticed that I was running out of some supplies, only had 1/4 tank of gas and was very, very hungry. Normally, I just run off and do all the estimates and come back to the shop. Nope, not today. I go back to the shop, get supplies, fill the tank (both me and the truck) and return. Not very efficient, but we can handle that.

I heard a somewhat new song today on the radio: Ticks from Brad Paisley. It's so random that it just made my day!

Also, while traveling around, I found these: Alert! We may be about to be invaded by pastel-colored dinosaurs or maybe just very large chickens!

Here's the other reason why Tuesdays are not a good day. Last night (about the time that it might as well be Tuesday, rather than Monday), DH and I were sitting in the living room. Suddenly, we both start wrinkling our noses, simultaneously saying "Where's Gypsy?". In a moment of panic, we discover she is outside. We were much relieved to discover that she was not the source (or receiver) of the stench. However, it appears that a wayward breeze brought eau-de-skunk into our garage/house and it. is. still. here.

1 comment:

Lene Andersen said...

Ah, eau de skunk. Spring is here. ;)