Sunday, November 12, 2006

Where did last week go?

Where did last week go? It's amazing at how quickly stuff of all sorts can fill your days. I've been keeping busy, but I think I'll post more often this coming week on specifics.

Gypsy went to her miracle groomer at Beauty in the Beast. Gypsy did her best to get messy (note the greenery and mud) and Cherry did her usual fanstastic job to make her look like an Airedale.

Gypsy says: "Do you have any idea what it takes to get this boo-ful?"

DH and I went on a road trip to an antiques mall where he shares a booth. Let me tell you, there are some really odd road names when you get out in the country. I saw names like Buckkill Road (which sounds like an insurance deductible waiting to happen) and Snake Run Road. Now just who is running: snakes or who sees them?

While wandering around the other booths, I found this very odd item. Yep, it is what you think: an alligator in a wedding dress.

1 comment:

Racine Demolition Contractors said...

Lovely blog thanks for sharing