Wednesday, April 19, 2006

So, what do I do now?

Isn't it interesting how, for the longest time, I didn't think that there was any reason to have my own blog? After some thought and encouragement from fellow bloggers, I'll give it a try.

The name gives a hint: I knit a lot, spin yarn, felt a bit and would much rather be playing with fiber than most anything else. My family and I live in western New York state (far, far away from NYC) where winters are long and summers are too short.


DH is a fabulous woodworker, DD is at college and the critters include Gypsy (a crazy Airedale), Bubba & Trouble (daughter's cats) and four bunnies (one giant angora and 3 jersey woolies).


1 comment:

Jane said...

Welcome to Blogland! You have everything it takes for a great blog - fiber and lots of animals. Now, to spread the word, join some rings. Purling Puppies and Knitting Kitties come to mind for obvious reasons.