Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Random Wednesday

I really like the idea of Random Wednesday's that other bloggers are using, so I'm going to shamelessly borrow it (and other stuff) on occasion.

I love this button that Mamacate begged her friend Colleen to make. It just says it all as far as why many of us carry around a sock-in-progress. Now I just need to figure out a how to get this nifty little graphic onto my sidebar.

Mouse has come up with some graphics for those of us who aren't (sigh) making the trek to Maryland this year. I'm really not feeling that hostile (no, bitter) (well, maybe a bit sad) about not going this year as I'm getting a new spinning wheel shortly. I will definitely have a future post on that.

And now for more cat stuff. It appears that I should put a much better latch on the closet where we keep our "supplies". I keep telling my daughter that they just get into stuff and run amok when she's not around and she just doesn't seem to believe me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»