Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What is it about February? I'm already sick of it and it's only the 7th. There are many, many places that are much colder than here and many near here that are getting pounded with snow to the tune of 3-6 feet over last weekend (and it's still snowing in the lake effect areas). Yes, measuring snow in feet, for those of you doing metrics...call it 1-2 meters. Kind of boggles the mind, doesn't it?

By the time I was able to get the camera, much of the snow had melted off of Gypsy, the snowydale...she was completely covered across her head and back.

There is progress on the sweater that I'm knitting. At this point, I'm just putting all my faith in the designer. It just doesn't seem like there's going to be enough frontage for the boobage. I think I've thought of a solution, if needed. She was completely and wonderfully spot on for the sleeves, so there is a reason for that faith.

I continue to be quite fond of gadgets and this is one of my current favorites. You see, I like to drink those fancy, flavored coffees now and then. DH says that "those" coffees contaminate the coffee maker. Voila, problem solved.

1 comment:

Lene Andersen said...

We used to have a poodle and have one or two pictures of her snowed under like that. I called her the Abominable Snowdog on those days...