Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bad Blogger

Yes, I've been a bad blogger lately, haven't I? Let's add another good intention for the new year and try to blog 1-2 times per week. Surely I can manage that.

I could use some good mojo sent this way, though. I had a phone interview that I think went pretty well. Please keep your fingers crossed that something comes of it and a job gets offered.

I did get a pair of mittens done, but I haven't blocked them yet, so you'll have to wait. Good thing, since winter has finally decided to arrive. Remember that freezing rain we had awhile back? Well, it has continued to be quite cold, so we often have to let our firewood thaw out in the utility sink before using.

I saw the most humungous grapefruit in the grocery store the other day. Just beyond the giant one are standard, normal-sized grapefruits. You really have to like grapefruit to get one of these!

I'm pretty sure that many of us spinners and knitters tend to put domestic-type things off so that we can pursue more interesting, fibery activities. Has anyone else seen fruit get quite this furry?

1 comment:

Lene Andersen said...

Keeping my fingers crossed!

p.s. isn't that a pommelo? I've never tasted one, but my local grocery store gets them every now and again and one of these days, I'll bite. A-hem. pardon the excrutiating pun. ;)