From Deb, at "Not Pretty to Watch"
1. Where did you meet? High School...he looked like a keeper
2. How long did you date? 7 years, then finally got around to getting hitched and it will be 28 years worth of always-worth-it marriage!
3. How old is he? 49, I'm another "cradle snatcher" as I'm all of 3 months older than he is.
4. Who eats more? Him.
5. Who said “I love you” first? You know, I really don't remember, but probably him.
6. Who is taller? He is 6 foot 2. I am the 2nd shortest in my family at 5'6"
7. Who sings better? Neither one of us has a musical bone in our bodies
8. Who is smarter? We're both smart in our own departments. He can design the most gorgeous furniture and build it. Me, I seem to have developed a knack for computers (mostly software)
9.Whose temper is worse? I was going to say a tie, but I think mine can be worse.
10. Who does the laundry? I'm the laundress
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me...I called dibs on closest to the bathroom!
12. Who pays the bills? Me, but we have another account that he uses for the furniture stuff.
13. Who cooks dinner? Me again and I do the grilling (all year 'round too). I'm sure that it looks pretty silly when I'm out there in the snow!
14. Who drives when you are together? He does, but that way I can knit. Although I'm thinking I should take over city driving when needed; he gets so frustrated with it.
15. Who is more stubborn? Me, no him, me...oh let's call it a tie!
16. Who kissed whom first? He kissed me.
17. Who is the first to admit to being wrong? This goes back to the stubborn thing again, let's call it a tie again.
18. Whose parents do you see the most? My mom.
19. Who proposed? He did.
20. What’s his best physical attribute? Legs...he has great legs, also arms, and hands.
21. Who has more friends? Hmm--ditto--we both have a lot of acquaintances, but few friends.
22. What are you most proud of him for? For designing, planning and being the contractor to build our house. Then he proceeded to build things like cabinets in the bathroom and laundry, a fabulous entertainment center and even my spinning wheel!
23. Who has more siblings? He does with 2 sisters; I'm an only brat!
24. Who wears the pants in the family? Both of us, except when it's summer, then we wear shorts.
OK, Deb, happy now?
Let's see now...who to tag? How about Mouse and Denise?