Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Part 3: More from the Christmas Store

This store is really quite large. About half the store is all about model trains. There is a really big model set up that's really fascinating (and trains aren't really my thing). There are towns, railyards, stations, bridges (with bungee jumpers) and then there was this. I'm sorry to report that there was a terrible accident here (lower center).

Here we have a large selection of heads. Personally, I find all these little heads on hooks a bit disturbing.



Finally, nothing says Christmas like...

...a pile of dead livestock?






Finally, I swiped this quiz from Juno, and I'm sure that none of you are surprised at the results.

How evil are you?

1 comment:

Ellen said...

The pile of dead livestock is hilarious! I'm still laughing...